~ Student Employee Accounts Expire August 31st ~
All student-employee accounts (email@example.com) are set to expire August 31. If you have a student-employee who will be working through the fall and would like their account access extended through December 31, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's first and last name (e.g. John Doe).
Additionally, include the names of students who are no longer working for your department with the word "Delete" (e.g. John Doe - Delete) so their access to employee resources can be removed.
Please only send students' names, do not include their Bear Numbers.
Posted 8/25/15 1:00pm
~ Gaming & Smart TV Device Registration ~
Students on-campus are required to register their gaming and smart TV devices. Please “Submit a Ticket” and select the website request type as “Gaming/TV Registration”. You will be required to submit your phone number, location, device type and Mac address of your device. Please note if you need to register multiple devices you will have to submit an individual ticket for each device. If you have any questions please contact the Technical Support Center at 970-351-4357.
Posted 8/20/15 1:00 pm
~Student Residence Hall Internet and UNC-Student Wireless Internet Activation~
If you are unable to connect to the Internet after activating your account. Please try using Internet Explorer. If you are still having an issue please close your web browsers and then try again or restart your computer. If you have further issues with connecting please contact the Technical Support Center at 970-351-4357.
Posted 8/17/15 8:37 am
- Submit a TicketSubmit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Submit FeedbackSubmit your feedback to the TSC about the SupportU portal, Knowledge Base articles, recommendations or suggestions to improve our online support.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 6577Banner Security Forms
- 5457IM&T's Support Services
- 4656WWW Account Forms
- 3916Insight Security Form
- 3730PDID Form (Personal Digital Identity)
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase