In order to support the University’s systems and services, the Department of Information Management & Technology (IM&T) keeps scheduled maintenance windows to allow for system restarts, updates, or other planned activities that may impact service availability. These maintenance items are critical to the stability and continued availability of the systems and services that IM&T maintains for University use. Any upcoming system maintenance will be listed on the IM&T Sharepoint Site. If these maintenance windows change, this website will reflect those changes. Please contact the Technical Support Center with any questions related to these maintenance windows or upcoming scheduled maintenance.
Weekly Maintenance Windows
Sundays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Thursdays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Saturdays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Upcoming System Maintenance Information
In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday the Technical Support Center will be closed Thursday, November 26th through Saturday, November 28th and will reopen on Sunday, November 29th from 2:30pm to 7:00pm. If you would like to have your request documented by our off-campus answering service please call 970-351-4357.
New Email Spam Filter
At 5 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, IM&T will change UNC's email spam filter from Barracuda Spam Firewall to Microsoft Exchange Online Protection. The change shouldn't create an email outage, but you might see a temporary increase in spam email immediately following the implementation. You might also receive daily email spam summaries from both the new and the old spam filter for a few days following the implementation. If you have questions, contact the Technical Support Center at 970-351-4357 or visit https://help.unco.edu. Click here for additional information about the upgrade.
Updated: 11/25/2015 3:37 PM MST
- Submit a TicketSubmit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Submit FeedbackSubmit your feedback to the TSC about the SupportU portal, Knowledge Base articles, recommendations or suggestions to improve our online support.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 6846Banner Security Forms
- 5609IM&T's Support Services
- 4712WWW Account Forms
- 4056Insight Security Form
- 3801PDID Form (Personal Digital Identity)
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase