In order to support the University’s systems and services, the Department of Information Management & Technology (IM&T) keeps scheduled maintenance windows to allow for system restarts, updates, or other planned activities that may impact service availability. These maintenance items are critical to the stability and continued availability of the systems and services that IM&T maintains for University use. Any upcoming system maintenance will be listed on the IM&T Sharepoint Site. If these maintenance windows change, this website will reflect those changes. Please contact the Technical Support Center with any questions related to these maintenance windows or upcoming scheduled maintenance.
Weekly Maintenance Windows
Sundays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Thursdays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Saturdays 05:00AM MDT - 07:00AM MDT
Upcoming System Maintenance Information
Updated: 2/4/2016 9:49 AM MST
- Submit a TicketSubmit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Submit FeedbackSubmit your feedback to the TSC about the SupportU portal, Knowledge Base articles, recommendations or suggestions to improve our online support.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 7012Banner Security Forms
- 5698IM&T's Support Services
- 4753WWW Account Forms
- 4108Insight Security Form
- 3835PDID Form (Personal Digital Identity)
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase