ResNet - What I need to do to sign up for ResNet.
Following are the steps you need to take for your connection to work:
1. Obtain an ethernet cable to connect your computer to the jack in your residence hall.
2. Complete the on-line ResNet Application at http://resnet.unco.edu
3. You can only complete this process in your Residence Hall room.
When you complete the online application, you activate your computer IP address on the ResNet network. This authentication enables you to use the activated computer for Internet access per the Internet policy guidelines. If you are having a problem connecting please call the Technical Support Center at 970-351-4357.
IM&T Knowledge Base
- Account Access Forms
- Faculty and Staff
- Account Access
- Blackboard - Online Education
- Network and Telephones
- Smart Classrooms and Computer Labs
- UNC Web Applications
- About Information Management and Technology
- Topic #: 15173-744
- Date Created: 1/21/2011
- Last Modified Since: 8/13/2013
- Viewed: 3021