Campus Status & Updates
Information Management and Technology will conduct an upgrade of the ODS (operating data store), the reporting database of Banner, beginning the evening of Wednesday, June 19, and ending the morning of Monday, June 24. There will not be any reporting done using the ODS and most of the reports in Insight will not work during this time. If you have questions please contact the Technical Support Center at 970-351-4357.
Posted 6/14/13 4:44 pm
- Submit a TicketSubmit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Submit FeedbackSubmit your feedback to the TSC about the SupportU portal, Knowledge Base articles, recommendations or suggestions to improve our online support.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 11468Pharos - Adding Money
- 3159Which wireless network should I use?
- 2355OWA - Outlook Web Access
- 2119How to connect to UNC-STUDENT with Windows 7.
- 2024Banner Forms
- Most Recent Topics
- 6/18/2013How do you clear cache and cookies in Internet Explorer?
- 6/18/2013BearDrive- What is BearDrive and how do I access it?
- 6/18/2013Spamming and Phishing
- 6/18/2013Getting a BearMail Account.
- 6/18/2013Forwarding BearMail Emails
IM&T Knowledge Base
- Account Access Forms
- Faculty and Staff
- Account Access
- Blackboard - Online Education
- Network and Telephones
- Smart Classrooms and Computer Labs
- UNC Web Applications
- About Information Management and Technology
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase