Campus Status & Updates
~Student Employee Accounts Expire December 31st~
All student employee accounts (email@example.com) are set to expire December 31st. If you have student employees who will be working spring semester and would like their account access extended until May 31st, send an email with the student's first and last name (e.g., Joe Doe) to Technical.Support@unco.edu.
Additionally, please include the names of students who are no longer working for your department with the word "Delete" (e.g., John Doe - Delete) so their access to employee resources can be removed.
Do not include students' Bear Numbers.
Posted 12/10/13 9:21am
- Submit a TicketSubmit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Submit FeedbackSubmit your feedback to the TSC about the SupportU portal, Knowledge Base articles, recommendations or suggestions to improve our online support.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 4748Wireless - Which wireless network should I use?
- 3512Wireless - How to connect to UNC-STUDENT with Windows 7.
- 3058ResNet - What I need to do to sign up for ResNet.
- 3010Ursa - Accessing Your Bear Number
- 2785Blackboard - Supported Technologies 9.1 SP9
- Most Recent Topics
- 12/10/2013Pharos - Printing to a Pharos wireless printer in a lab.
- 12/10/2013Outlook - RSS Messages - Viewing and removing subscriptions.
- 11/27/2013Meet our Team
- 11/26/2013OWA - Sorting Contacts in Outlook Web Access
- 11/26/2013Computer Lab Hours
IM&T Knowledge Base
- Account Access Forms
- Faculty and Staff
- Account Access
- Blackboard - Online Education
- Network and Telephones
- Smart Classrooms and Computer Labs
- UNC Web Applications
- About Information Management and Technology
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase